• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021 European Championship Thread (NWT)

bad enough of an attempted chomp to get a suspension?

what is rudiger even thinking?!

I'm always up for the Alsatian derby. Need Germany to pull one back so we can have an entertaining end to this match.

Why is Havertz not a better footballer? He has all the tools it seems, but can't use them together for some reason

Pretty impressive to tackle through a guys legs from behind and not make more contact, but he does make contact and it is from behind. Thats a penalty.

the French are getting some pretty shitty breaks/calls here at the end; shitty goals count, nice ones don't

Both offsides calls were correct. Which is too bad because the Mbappe goal was sweet. But at least the right result was reached.

And just 2 draws thru the first round of matches. That feels very unusual...

Class goal for Russia.

Also Rudiger has to be finished for the tournament, no? This whole it was a nibble rather than a bite is ridiculous.

Belgium may be better off finishing second in their group, I'd rather play the Dutch in the QFs than Italy. Granted would mean in all likelihood Wales instead of a third place team in the Round of 16, and last time out that didn't go so hot for them as I recall

Back