• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021 European Championship Thread (NWT)

Nice to see a Spain team thats not flopping all over the field. But man they need a bit of individual flair or someone looking to score at times. 83% possession and only like 12 shots.passing into the net doesn't work when Morata can't finish.

Only two matches today. :panda:

But one of them is France v Germany. :wiggle:

pretty dang excited about this next match

pretty dang excited about this next match

I’m a casual soccer fan but have renewed my interest a bit after watching the Champions League final with a good friend who is a Chelsea fan. Excited about this France/Germany match and seeing some good action in the later rounds.

i mean that cross from pogba to hernandez was silly

Pogba should have made a more dangerous header off that perfect corner

Kante is almost Rashford-esque in how easy he is to pull for no matter which team he plays for

Kante is almost Rashford-esque in how easy he is to pull for no matter which team he plays for

100% agreed

Love that man

I think the same of Pogba but people seem to not like him because he has a flair personality or something to do with haircuts.

Back