• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021 European Championship Thread (NWT)

Denmark FA says he's awake and awaiting further examination.

Further, this from random twitter. If it's an arrhythmia that has been corrected, that's just about the best case scenario I'd guess.

We walked into our neighborhood beer garden and saw a group of people in Denmark jerseys leaving extremely visibly upset.

Shit like this puts football and our own petty dramas and rivalries into perspective. I’m so glad there were people there so quickly in a position to save his life.

And Russia got their just desserts. Belgium should be able to get through easily, but I hope they get back to full strength for the 2nd round.

This checks out.
8481afe3cd504030385021c15d0a42e0.jpg

DCL and Grealish around the 60th minute if England actually want to win this thing. Walker also needs to be removed, move Trippier to the right and bring on a real LB.

Kane too slow today

These England jerseys are okay but my god is the “font” of the numbers garbage. It’s like Old English Dragon font.

This ESPN studio crew is brutal. Somebody needs to get them some caffeine.

The Scottish anthem being sung passionately by the players and fans after 22 years of waiting for a major tournament, it was beautiful.

Scotland with a few close chances but that 2nd Czech goal was a soul crusher. What a finish from half.

neither keeper will be happy with today's performance in POL-SVK

come on you poles

Back