• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021 European Championship Thread (NWT)

The worlds fakest captain Hendo took the ball out of DCL’s hands today, even though DCL drew the penalty and Southgate wanted him to take it. He then misses the penalty.

The man is an absolute fraud.

The worlds fakest captain Hendo took the ball out of DCL’s hands today, even though DCL drew the penalty and Southgate wanted him to take it. He then misses the penalty.

The man is an absolute fraud.

But he can pass the ball sideways with the best of 'em!

but good for Southgate for sticking it to Henderson in the press conference post match, basically saying, "no kid glove treatment here, Jordan"

Marcus Rashford has 162 goal contributions (100 goals and 62 assists) in 216 starts for club and country. He is still just 23 years old.

Henderson missed a PK, therefore he's an "absolute fraud"!? #Braskylogic

Henderson missed a PK, therefore he's an "absolute fraud"!? #Braskylogic

He's a fraud because he took the ball out of the hands of a striker who drew the penalty and could use the confidence/experience at this level, so that he, a terrible penalty taker, could selfishly take a penalty. All while his manager told him to leave it for DCL.

I've been telling y'all for a while that his act is a sham. He's not a leader. He's not a good person. He's a self-righteous shithead who's tries to take credit for everything. He's the only Liverpool player I actually loathe.

Ummm...Andy Robertson is a little shit. I hate him too

So glad Gini left tho. Really like his game.

Who is taking the lead on the draft for this? I've got some free time this week to help out and get this thing going.

i'm starting to think we're not gonna get this competition together after all

I've been telling y'all for a while that his act is a sham. He's not a leader. He's not a good person. He's a self-righteous shithead who's tries to take credit for everything. He's the only Liverpool player I actually loathe.
I was driving this bandwagon long before you hopped onboard, sir brasky. We can crusade together against him

This is awful. Erikksen went down and is getting chest compressions.

I don't know why they keep fucking showing it. Really poor camera work and production to keep showing a dude possibly dying on the field. They need to abandon the match.

It sounds like he's alive. Just saw a picture on Twitter where he appears to have his eyes open and is conscious when they were wheeling him off the pitch.

Last edited:
Absolutely incredible, life-saving work from the medical professionals. True heroes.

Back