• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody else noticed an increase in absolute lunatics on the road recently? It’s insane how people drive now. I have to get on 40 for like 2 miles in the morning and today a guy came flying up behind me going a good 90+ weaving dangerously in and out of traffic. I was going 70 and he absolutely flew right by me. Jesus Christ.

This may be the most scorching hot take yet from that LSU thread:

“ I mean, I'm pretty damn certain society would be much better off by forcing people to practice and adopt Christianity. It would have a much bigger and better impact than this. ”

:wtf:

Has anybody else noticed an increase in absolute lunatics on the road recently? It’s insane how people drive now. I have to get on 40 for like 2 miles in the morning and today a guy came flying up behind me going a good 90+ weaving dangerously in and out of traffic. I was going 70 and he absolutely flew right by me. Jesus Christ.

Yep

guess people feel empowered to be lunatics with google maps / waze identifying cops / speed traps

This may be the most scorching hot take yet from that LSU thread:

“ I mean, I'm pretty damn certain society would be much better off by forcing people to practice and adopt Christianity. It would have a much bigger and better impact than this. ”

:wtf:
than what?

than what?

They are all outraged because LSU is conspiring with some combination of Louisiana governor/Joe Biden/libtards/deep state to “force” people to get vaccinated by requiring vaccination or negative test to attend a football game.

They are all outraged because LSU is conspiring with some combination of Louisiana governor/Joe Biden/libtards/deep state to “force” people to get vaccinated by requiring vaccination or negative test to attend a football game.

deepstate attendance numbers are CRITICAL!

Southern redneck personality is defined by their often self defeating disdain for anything “liberal elite” and their devotion to their SEC football. When those traits collide fireworks ensue.

This is so great from LSU board:

“ WELL THAT'S EIGHT SEATS THAT WILL BE USED FOR THE PIGEONS ON MY END. I REFUSE TO SELL THEM OR GO. Don't need the money.... This is what happens when you got a LIBERAL GOV.... Will this change next year when we have Delta Variant #77.......GOOD LUCK”

This is the best -- reminds me of the skit from the Dana Carvey show where Dana and Steve Carrell prank the fast food restaurant by ordering food, paying for it, and then taking off before they get the food.

an unpleasant experience is when there is a bad smell in the house but you can't locate the source

...good luck.

That happened to us years ago in another house. Turned out a plumbing drain pipe had become separated at a joint under our house in the crawl space. Probably a weeks worth of sewage, etc. had collected under there. It was a putrid mess, tons of fun to clean up/out.

Fond memories!

Happened to my buddy not too long ago. Dead rat in the wall. It was super gross.

I feel like it's always either the trash or the disposal at our house but sometimes challenging to tell for some reason.

The worst was at Crowne Park we had a banana fall down and get mashed/stuck between the oven and cabinets. Had no idea for like a month why we developed a serious fruit fly infestation and something smelled slightly rotten.

definitely time for a title change: "Things that smell"

Mom just texted me to tell me that she shot a rabid racoon. Apparently it's a rough year for that.

Ordered a Macbook Air yesterday and had the option of getting it delivered in 2 hours via UberEats...fucking amazing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back