• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Grayson Highlands is just 2.5 hours away - would it be a good hike in late april?

I went Easter weekend three years at Wake

one year we got snowed in pretty good and had to get trucks to take us out -- came in pretty unprepared

Some of my favorites-

We all spend too much money and time on LSU to have all our investment freedoms ripped away not to mention you have to be paid to play… my kids pulled there enrollment and are going to another college…

frick all these people who act like they are morally superior because they took a damn shot that doesn't fully protect you, hell I guess I should fell morally superior because I was born with O+ blood. research shows that people with O bloods types do better with the virus. I had it and it was a headache and thats all. After a year later I still have the antibodies. Why should I get teh vaccine if I have the antibodies that were naturally made that are proven to be better than the vaccine.

The vaxxed are spreading it the same as UNVAXXED. THIS IS frickING LUNACY. This university is run by JBE appointed clowns who would not know SCIENCE, or the facts of how this is SPREAD, if it bit them in the ass. They have already proved it DOES NOT SPREAD OUTDOORS EVEN IN CLOSE QUARTERS.
What a bunch of imbilciles.
I hope nobody shows up and their revenue fricking tanks. Clowns.

Lot of you in love with the vaccine, a vaccine that has been studied for less than a year...population control. When your dick falls off we won't laugh ..much

Travis Pastrana is a full-fledged lunatic.

Stayed home with the 5 year old today since kindergarten is doing staggered start this week. Hiked a mile each way to a swimming hole on the Eno with him and hung out on the river banks for about an hour and a half. Glorious morning.

Yeah, I took my almost 3yo on a "hike" this morning. A mile loop through the woods about a 5 minute drive from here. Good times.

Followed that up with a trip to the DMV, which went surprisingly quickly and he even told me it was "fun."

95% of my co-workers are based in NYC and the next two weeks are basically vacation for everyone up there, which means I don't have much going on.

Thinking about playing golf tomorrow.

Nobody ever uses the golf thread anymore so here you go, CT: Walked 9 early this morning. Pretty boring but decent start - 1 over through 7 holes. On 8 (505 yards) I hit Driver - 6 iron, and 2 putted for birdie. Driver- gap wedge to a foot on 9 for birdie - 420 yards. Feeling pretty good and not too hot yet, so my buddy and I decided to play 4 more back to the clubhouse - cool loop of 3 par 5s and the signature par 3.

On 10 (522 yards), hit driver - 7 iron to less than 2 feet (lipped out) for a tap in eagle. Two putt par on par 3 11th. Hit a tough 40 yard pitch shot on 12 (another par 5) to a foot for a tap in birdie. And then Driver - 4 iron on 566 yard last hole to 10 feet and missed the eagle. Don't think I've ever played 6 holes 6 under par before, and probably never will again - pretty rare to play 4 out of 6 holes as par 5s. Was really tempted to keep going, but had a couple work meetings and now don't have to worry about tanking my handicap. Pretty exciting hour stretch on a Tuesday morning.

You can put in your most likely score for the last few holes based on your current handicap and record your score. I hurt my back an put up a big stinker at Seven Lakes a couple of weekends ago and need to put that one in the GHIN ?

I’d like to commit to golf this fall but I think it’s unlikely.

Got a tee time on my birthday but decided against it when it was 96 feels like 106 at 10 AM

We have a Tesla and it’s pretty fun to drive. Instant and effortless acceleration.

i tried a lexus rx hybrid and it sucked. (I know that's not what you asked, just volunteering information.)

I feel like the lives saved from climate change in an all electric future will be lost to pedestrians who can no longer hear 3 ton killing machines travelling at 60 miles per hour

Also, there's like no where close to enough rare earths to actually pull off an electric future, right?

$1.25 mil = mansion on the river in bumfuck NC
$1.25 = a wonderful night with Mako's mom

Shut your whore mouth. Mako's mom is a Saint and not for sale. She picks a chooses her special friends. Its not about paltry sums of money. She's g damn Annie Savoy's mentor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back