• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITC is that cover Lounge or Jazz or do you reject forced binaries

I just told a dad joke in class, and one of my kids said "Nah, that's a stepdad joke". When I asked for clarification, he said, "it's a joke so bad, your first wife left you"

I just told a dad joke in class, and one of my kids said "Nah, that's a stepdad joke". When I asked for clarification, he said, "it's a joke so bad, your first wife left you"

Damn. That’s brilliant.

kinda sucks that dude was an infant when his privates went public in a very irreversible way

I mean, does it? He has nothing in common with the image depicted. It's not sexualized. Like, his reaction is 100% on him.

There's no one who meets someone and says, "oh hey, are you the baby on the Nirvana cover?"

I mean, does it? He has nothing in common with the image depicted. It's not sexualized. Like, his reaction is 100% on him.

There's no one who meets someone and says, "oh hey, are you the baby on the Nirvana cover?"

hard to escape a lifetime of baby dick jokes

You have some clever ass kids you teach.

What was the joke?

I told them I was really tired because I had to go to the emergency vet last night. When they ask why give it the ole bicep flex and say “because these pythons are sick”.

It is a terrible joke but they generally give me a pity laugh.

kinda sucks that dude was an infant when his privates went public in a very irreversible way

I am guessing his parents signed a waiver and Geffen records lawyers reviewed the fuck out of it. This is really more about parental abuse than what Nirvana did...but I would also guess that Geffen or Nirvana Inc. (or whatever) could spare a million or two and give this dude some money in a settlement.

(really glad to hear about your dad btw.)

I am guessing his parents signed a waiver and Geffen records lawyers reviewed the fuck out of it. This is really more about parental abuse than what Nirvana did...but I would also guess that Geffen or Nirvana Inc. (or whatever) could spare a million or two and give this dude some money in a settlement.

(really glad to hear about your dad btw.)

All the articles I’ve seen about it have said the parents never signed a release and only got like $200 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back