• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Just higher risk -- UNC is the better team on paper and according to the metrics, they have the revenge angle whereas we'd have it over Miami, and obviously have to worry about the officials when Carolina is concerned -- particularly when a final Coach K vs UNC showdown is potentially looming

Kind of pick your poison. Miami is pretty resilient (see today) with UNC you never know what you are getting and I think guard play is an issue. Also, us wedged between two potential dook match ups could be beneficial as well.

KP changes

VT loses drops from 27 to 29
Wake remains 30
ND blow out goes from 52 to 48
Miami wins and gets out of the 60's to 59

Murray State and Purdue winning were the biggest ones today, one outta two down

This. I switched to Pur/Ind down the stretch and was happy with that result. I also like Loyola winning. And I kinda like this ND team, but these white unis with gold numbers with no navy outline are the worst in the sport. There's a reason no pro or college teams have solely yellow/gold and white as their colors. Unless it's on the courtside camera, you can't tell what their numbers are.

Is UVA’s win going to take them to top 75 in NET? That would give us another Quad 1 win.

UVA started the day at #79. Depending on the results of teams right around them, I would think a 10 point win on the road would be enough.

TCU, Indiana, Oregon, VCU, VA Tech, Florida all losing seems really good for us. LSU winning is good. VA winning is good. Feel like things broke pretty well today

LOL ESPN. The Dukies are just sitting around waiting for a Big XII game to end.

Also, ManMan shot 51.8% from the field. Buddy shot 41.4%.

This means Buddy shot the ball 68 more times than our guy who actually understands that you are allowed to pass the ball.

I looked a little deeper and ManMan with 23 assts and 64 pts over last 4 games. Boeheim with 4 assists and 97 pts. Player vs shooter. Shooter who shot 40% for the year

Last edited:
The freaking programming on ESPN isn't "UNC @ Duke" it's called "Coach K Curtain Call."

It's this an anomaly in programming listings because of the slurp, or do we see this same thing when other coaches retire?

ESPN is UNC-Duke. ACC Network is Coach K Curtain Call. It's the same type of multi-platform coverage they give to other big sporting events.

ESPN is UNC-Duke. ACC Network is Coach K Curtain Call. It's the same type of multi-platform coverage they give to other big sporting events.
Ah you're right, i thought it was ESPN. Good call. I'm searching for anything to be pissed off about on this stuff, so confirmation bias is in full effect here.

ACC Network had full coverage of the pre-game festivities and I assume they'll have his post-game speech.

Jeez Bilas is really pimping Bacot. Now Tim Duncan comparisons.

At least ESPN is getting what they want: a tight game, drama and controversial calls.

Back