• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

This could be the worst year for the acc in decades. No one in the acc is really any good. I honestly think wake may be in trouble. None of our wins really stand out. If they don’t get in it will be a statement on the whole conference not necessarily on wake. Xavier may get in on conference strength.

On the bright side, I don’t have to spend my afternoon watching Wong and McGusty driving for layups on us and wanting to pull out my hair.

Who needs Buddy? Cuse up at half
Super torn here. Duke winning felt like a forgone conclusion, and with a losing record 'Cuse's season is done, meaning no more Buddy for the scoring title.

BUT ManMan already won the POY so who cares about the scoring title. Beat those Dookies.

The scary thing is that even DM won the ACCT game he needed to get us in the tourney (even though it was the play in).

Refs hooking up Duke now, fake Swider 4th foul on a rebound. Now a bullshit flagrant.

The scary thing is that even DM won the ACCT game he needed to get us in the tourney (even though it was the play in).

That was against BC, the worst team in the ACC by far who, as I recall, was playing like walk ons at that point of the year - and we still had to sweat it out.

Well we won by 14, it's the only comparison we have for the last 12 years or so.

Shocked that ESPN, the world wide leader in Northeastern sports, has had a picture of Alondes, and now Forbes on their home page all freaking day labeled Bubble Watch/shake up the bubble. I get it, but gonna need to re-plan my weekend fast.

Last edited:
Iowa leading Northwestern at halftime.

64-31

sixty-four points

Iowa has missed 12 shots from the floor...and has 8 offensive rebounds

Shocked that ESPN, the world wide leader in Northeastern sports, has had a picture of Alondes, and now Forbes on their home page all freaking day labeled Bubble Watch/shake up the bubble. I get it, but gonna need to re-plan my weekend fast.

ESPN algorithms show pictures based on the teams you follow

it might have that photo up anyways, but there are some examples where different teams show up if you view in incognito mode

So, we don't want BC to upset Miami, correct?

Why would we not? It makes our loss look (somewhat) less bad, and it's not like Miami is a 100% complete lock for the tournament (they are almost certainly still ahead of us but you never know).

Obviously, we don't want BC winning the whole ACCT and stealing a bid.

Score tied with 15 seconds left and the ball. Miami call a TO.

And Miami turns it over.....

Why would we not? It makes our loss look (somewhat) less bad, and it's not like Miami is a 100% complete lock for the tournament (they are almost certainly still ahead of us but you never know).

Obviously, we don't want BC winning the whole ACCT and stealing a bid.

Because Miami is a higher rated Tourney Team than us. That's another at large we have to have selected ahead of us.

OT

Back