• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: WF plays the most under-performing program - Duke Wed. 7 pm ACCN

Yeah. Watching that video, thinking about him playing all year with Jake and ManMan - that's a nasty 3-headed monster

Another top notch three point guy would add another option for Forbes. Right now there isn't a big who Is a consistent three point threat except Mucius. And like most jump shooters he is streaky.

If I were still a student, I would spend the entirety of this game yelling at k's grandson and banchero to switch seats before the cops get here every time banchero gets a rest.

It will be the home team's turn to be screwed by the refs on Wednesday night. When we play Duke in Durham, it will be the visiting team's turn. Fair's fair. I think I got that right.

I think the fact that Coack K will be presenting Teddy Valentine with a lifetime service award at half is quite touching. It's all about relationships.

Nice rant Pilch - got me more fired up for the game. And 100% agree with the comparison to Roy. Ol’ Roy was a huckleberry at times for sure, but generally seemed to be a straight up dude who tried to do things the right way. When it was time to go he just retired and moved on. Not K - it’s all about him. K pretty much seems to be a foul mouthed shitbag whose entire brand is a sham.

Other than the academic fraud but the point stands.

I really really want Mansanto to be ready to contribute, but I'm skeptical. I mean, how many practices did he miss? I know was already familiar with Forbes and Shay but he missed a ton and Forbes talks all the time about how behind Marsh is because he missed three weeks with a concussion. But it would be nice....

I really really want Mansanto to be ready to contribute, but I'm skeptical. I mean, how many practices did he miss? I know was already familiar with Forbes and Shay but he missed a ton and Forbes talks all the time about how behind Marsh is because he missed three weeks with a concussion. But it would be nice....

Want to be pleasantly surprised, but Mansanto is a big man, and he's been out since the Summer. So, conventional wisdom would be that he will need a few games to get back in form. So, the earlier the return the better; would love to have Monsanto return in the next week or so, and be in form by early February. Love that WF was able to win two games without Davien, but playing a 7 man rotation during conference games is precarious. Getting Damien back and then adding Monsanto would eliminate the current depth issues.

We don't need much from Monsanto for the next few weeks. We just need him to take a few of the minutes Whitt and Hildreth would play. Maybe 5 minutes a game for the first few games.

We don't need much from Monsanto for the next few weeks. We just need him to take a few of the minutes Whitt and Hildreth would play. Maybe 5 minutes a game for the first few games.

Agreed, we just need some depth now and hopefully have him ready to contribute meaningful minutes come tournament time.

Monsanto is more than a "little familiar" with Forbes and Shay. He was under their coaching for two years prior to arriving at Wake. He played one whole season of games under them.

I'm sure he's been in all the meetings this season. Just needed the injury to heal. If it has, missing time shouldn't be as big of a deal as it might otherwise be. He should remember something of how Forbes wants to play.

Anything we get from Monsanto is a bonus at this point in the season imo. I don't know what to expect from him given a big injury and a lot of missed time.

Anything we get from Monsanto is a bonus at this point in the season imo. I don't know what to expect from him given a big injury and a lot of missed time.

The two big physical question marks IMHO are how close to basketball game shape and fitness is he? And how much does his injury limit his lateral quickness/cutting ability.

Great to see that others share my complete disdain for K and Duke basketball. The absolute triumph of marketing over substance.

I am fully erect.

You should be, he did not miss a shot in the highlight reel. Actually looks like he has a nice quick release. We would be looking very good offensively with him at full strength- alot of weapons.

If I were still a student, I would spend the entirety of this game yelling at k's grandson and banchero to switch seats before the cops get here every time banchero gets a rest.

Would be right up there with your "Whatcha talking about Willis?" to the short dude from Richmond in 2004. Yes, I have a random memory.

You should be, he did not miss a shot in the highlight reel. Actually looks like he has a nice quick release. We would be looking very good offensively with him at full strength- alot of weapons.

To be fair, that cat did look a lot like Gary Coleman.

Back