• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have - too big for running. I used to use a big arm strap thing but hate those now and want something that could fit in a small pocket

Got ya. I generally just hold my phone or tuck it under my thermals if it’s cold.

Obesity is leading to the next evolutionary jump by homo sapiens wherein their fat folds will become pockets for carrying tech.

I have - too big for running. I used to use a big arm strap thing but hate those now and want something that could fit in a small pocket

Have one of those samsung flip phones and an unexpected benefit is that it is small and easy to hold in my hand when I run.

Update - the Dukes BBQ has lead to some Knight-level bathroom issues. This poor AirBnB toilet may not make it.

outside-toilet.jpg

How good is six feet under? It’s the one HBO prestige show I haven’t watched.

Mako probably just moved up from the basement honestly. Very different than 2,000 miles

Yeah but there’s this really weird turn coming up the basement staircase and it was hard to pivot the couch.

Just buy new furniture when you get there? What are ya moving out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back