• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like there are some double black diamond karaoke songs that you stay away from if you can’t belt them out and do them
justice - “I’m the Only One” by Melissa Etheridge is definitely on that list. Heard a really weak stage version of it today.

I have done “What’s Going On” by 4 Non Blondes at karaoke and it was a huge mistake.

My go-to Karaoke is always Johnny Cash or Weezer, extremely easy for people with no vocal range.

Ice Ice Baby.

One time the music cut out in the middle and I just kept going, which is the most impressive artistic thing I’ve ever done.

I was at a music festival last night and a group of youths saw my wake hat and told me they were current students. When I told them the year I graduated one of them said “oh wow”

So I’m doing great

I was at a music festival last night and a group of youths saw my wake hat and told me they were current students. When I told them the year I graduated one of them said “oh wow”

So I’m doing great

Was it:

“Oh wow, you look so young, I can’t believe you graduated that long ago.”

Or

“Oh wow, what are you doing out this late, grandpa?”

So I’m doing great

My high school had its 20 year reunion last night.

I distinctly remember my mom going to hers and she seemed much older.

Was it:

“Oh wow, you look so young, I can’t believe you graduated that long ago.”

Or

“Oh wow, what are you doing out this late, grandpa?”

I bet you can guess which way my brain took it!

oh wow I bet you paid a quarter of what our parents pay to send us there

CT: Sads for the Goose

High score #2 first time playing on the new toy story pinball machine on my birthday! And some free birthday Oreos! Total score !

oh wow I bet you paid a quarter of what our parents pay to send us there

Oh yeah. That's another one. "Oh wow, you look like a poor. How did you get into Wake?"

seems like the first time you plug in your pinball machine your first game should be the high score so i'm not impressed

burnin love or suspicious minds were two of my best karaoke songs.

I saw the Elvis movie last night. Pretty entertaining.

Just finished a book about serial killer Israel Keyes. Nuts! On some Jason Bourne shit. Basically special ops meets Ted Bundy. Terrifying.

I saw the Elvis movie last night. Pretty entertaining.

The reviews for this movie are all over the fucking place. I've read a "Baz Luhrmann is the devil and this movie sucks" review, and a "this movie wasn't Baz Luhrmann enough." Fuckin' weird.

There is definitely some unlikeable stuff in it. If you don't like Tom Hanks, you probably won't like it. I don't really like Hanks, but I was able to let it go.

Austin Butler, who plays Elvis, was amazing.

The rap songs intertwined into late 1950's Memphis scenes and other places was a bit much. It's not like Elvis's music and that of his contemporaries needed filling in.

There is definitely some unlikeable stuff in it. If you don't like Tom Hanks, you probably won't like it. I don't really like Hanks, but I was able to let it go.

Austin Butler, who plays Elvis, was amazing.

The rap songs intertwined into late 1950's Memphis scenes and other places was a bit much. It's not like Elvis's music and that of his contemporaries needed filling in.

Of course Biff doesn’t like Tom Hanks. He’s a goddamn American treasure, Biff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back