• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

At this point, I would consider Codi a top-65 recruit. We have had good forturne with guards like Randolph, Justin and Jeff Teague being ranked in the mid-sixties prior to entering Wake.

Didn't get a great look, but it didn't look like Stefan.

At this point, I would consider Codi a top-65 recruit. We have had good forturne with guards like Randolph, Justin and Jeff Teague being ranked in the mid-sixties prior to entering Wake.

Telep said this about CMM's ranking on twitter when prompted by doofus:
improved as shooter. Needs to take command of team to take next step. Solid Top 100 player.

Andrew White is expected to visit soon not sure what day. He would put even us Bz doubters in a good mood if he got on board.

Just picked up a new ACC Sports Journal. Besides moving CMM up to 41, Brick says Devin Thomas will be in the new top 100 and surprisingly he wasn't raving about Andrew White like everybody else and will only put him at 91. He said Andrew Washington would rise into the top 150 and really liked his potential.

That's all I got.

Along with Purdue, Georgetown, FSU, and Missouri.

That's an interesting list.

I worry about Purdue in that he fits perfectly into the healthy Robbie Hummel slot.

Per Andre Washington's tweet, looks like Marshall Wood has a Wake offer.

One of these guys has to pull the trigger eventually, right?

Back