• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/11/11 College Basketball thread.

And those were mistakes that a good team like Belmont can get away with pretty much anywhere but against Duke in Cameron.

And those were mistakes that a good team like Belmont can get away with pretty much anywhere but against Duke in Cameron.

Or trying to beat another really good team at home.

The botched fast break that turned into a layup on the other end was huge. Belmont came back and tightened it up, but never could really get a chance to take the lead that I can remember. Maybe there was 1 time they had the ball and a chance to lead? Maybe not...not recalling one.

A 3 point play from Hedgpeth would have been big too.

Impressive performance from Belmont, regardless. Great thing about college basketball is playing a non-conference game like this doesn't kill your season, so there's no reason to fear it. It's all about continuing to improve and build your basketball team.

Oregon's cut it to 6. Win or lose, not buying Vandy as a top team.

Pretty sure you're right. I don't think they had the ball with a chance to lead. Duke answered every time they got it down to a one possession game.

Woods looking pretty good right now.

Oregon their own worst enemy the last couple of minutes.

They have got to make some of these free throws.

Woods with back to back brutal dunks.

Anyone who thinks we didn't miss him in a big way last season is nuts.

ETA: 4 rebounds and 12 points on 5 out of 7 shooting in 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Upset of the day has to be Loyola Marymount beating #17 UCLA at Pauley 69-58. I'm not sure LMU has had a winning season since the early '90s. I was aware that they had stepped up recruiting in the past year or so, but didn't think anything would come of it.

Woods with back to back brutal dunks.

Anyone who thinks we didn't miss him in a big way last season is nuts.

ETA: 4 rebounds and 12 points on 5 out of 7 shooting in 20 minutes.

I don't remember anyone saying we didn't miss him last year.

Upset of the day has to be Loyola Marymount beating #17 UCLA at Pauley 69-58. I'm not sure LMU has had a winning season since the early '90s. I was aware that they had stepped up recruiting in the past year or so, but didn't think anything would come of it.

Believe LMU was missing their best player.

Back