• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/11/11 College Basketball thread.

By the way, Duke has got at least a couple bs calls earlier. The announcers even mentioned it. Wish Belmont could get a couple of those.

I don't know if West Virginia is going to pull this out or not, but Oral Roberts is a pretty good basketball team that is absolutely destroying a young WVU bunch with full court pressure.

How the fuck was that not a foul on Duke?!

Tell me you're not surprised.

Difference between them and some other programs...Oral Roberts has made more free throws than WVU has attempted...meanwhile, you can't get a call at Duke in a close game.

It's ridiculous.

Belmont just playing dumb now. WTF was that guy doing on the fast break?

Truck Bryant just wills his way to a driving layup on a busted possession to put WVU up 3 with 2:04 to go.

Mountaineers are probably the youngest team in the country, but I'm still impressed with ORU.

Truck Bryant just wills his way to a driving layup on a busted possession to put WVU up 3 with 2:04 to go.

Mountaineers are probably the youngest team in the country, but I'm still impressed with ORU.

Seriously, no WVU board for this? No one cares about a random unranked WVU team.

Man Hedgpeth has to finish that. He didn't get hit that hard.

ORU's best outside shooter misses a 3 open by 10 feet that would have tied it. Really good possession getting out of a couple of 1-3-1 traps to set up the shot.

This'll be a really good win for WVU if they can finish it off, and it looks like they will. Oral Roberts looks like they should win a lot of games this year.

Belmont's had chances here late. Can't say they haven't. Not enough conversions.

Back