• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/23 CBB - Maui Invitational

Wow. UMass 82, BC 46 Final. They are 3 games into the season and losing to Holy Cross by 22 and UMass by 36 would have been our two worst losses all of last year. By far.

NJIT, Elon, and Northeastern all managed to keep it closer against UMass than BC did.

Calling Jeff [Redacted]'s first sweep over a conference opponent at Wake Forest.

UMass is up 73-43 under 4 at BC. It is very early but I have a sneaking suspicion they are going to be worse than we were last year. Aside from this disaster they beat New Hampshire by 3 and lost to Holy Cross by 22.

Fire that coach dude. Send him back to Cornell?

NJIT, Elon, and Northeastern all managed to keep it closer against UMass than BC did.

Calling Jeff [Redacted]'s first sweep over a conference opponent at Wake Forest.

Yeah, I'll be really disappointed if we lose a game to them this year.

Fire that coach dude. Send him back to Cornell?

Donahue could only dream of having the kind of talent and experience this year that [Redacted] had last year. 9 freshmen!

It didn't help he lost their 2010 class when he was hired and then replaced them entirely with 2011 "sleepers" when they had oodles and oodles of playing time to give out.

304212.jpg

It didn't help he lost their 2010 class when he was hired and then replaced them entirely with 2011 "sleepers" when they had oodles and oodles of playing time to give out.

Yep, I think hiring someone with no experience outside of the Ivy League was a mistake. Said so at the time.

Not to mention losing Evan Ravenel and Dallas Elmore to transfer, who'd both be starters this year. Two of their lost 2010 class (Brady Heslip for Baylor, Papa Ndao for St. Joe's) are starters, as well.

And their shot of having a good season last year was ruined by losing their recruiting class and Rakim Sanders.

I am assuming that pic is from the student section. That is unbelievable. Boston is such a shitty college town, even if they have the worst ACC bball team ever (which they do). Anyone prognosticating BC over WF this season was an idiot. Big win for NCSU tonight, that tech on Brown was huge, he was tearing the Pack up until then. Completely different team once he went out. Reffing was pretty meh both ways.

Hilarious how quick we are to hope another team can supplant us as the worst ACC team of the last 20 years.

Love how that pic started on the attendance thread, got uploaded to the MD boards, and then copied from there back to our CBB thread. Oh, interwebz.

I guess there a few members of the "Donahue out" faction in the BC fanbase at this point. When do they start their second sports board?

CJ Leslie has looked like the guy he was hyped to be. Except no one expected him to hustle as much as he has been. Has looked like an animal the past 2 games. Just needs to work on free throws

Norfolk state is in danger of winning the Paradise Jam over marquette.

Just saw Tim Duncan on a USVI ad. Had a speaking part and everything.

When there aren't enough students there to have a "section" then the ones that are there might as well sit courtside. They have a few very loyal student groups that I'm sure were there somewhere.

Back