• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/23 CBB - Maui Invitational

UCLA, already with double-digit losses to Loyola Marymount and Middle Tennessee, is locked in a battle with Chaminade. Up 40-38 at the half.

UCLA, already with double-digit losses to Loyola Marymount and Middle Tennessee, is locked in a battle with Chaminade. Up 40-38 at the half.

UCLA is such a good job, and Howland just crushed it when he first got there.....how has this been allowed to happen?

UCLA is such a good job, and Howland just crushed it when he first got there.....how has this been allowed to happen?

His playing style sucks and he keeps recruiting Carolina's sloppy 2nds.

Amazing people don't understand that the bar is different for coaches that have already had success.

California is on a 31-4 run spanning 16 minutes against Georgia. They were down 25-22 and are now up 53-29 with 11 minutes left.

Just to add the quote:

"The lack of commitment to running the plays the right way right now it's mind boggling. I've never seen anything like it."--More on not running the sets: "This is the biggest challenge I've ever had in coaching. It's not even close. To me, the kids have got to care more. I've taken over programs before that were picked low in their league, but the kids did what they were supposed to do."

Don't like those quotes from Turgeon at all, but I won't be outraged because I don't give a shit about Maryland basketball.

California is on a 31-4 run spanning 16 minutes against Georgia. They were down 25-22 and are now up 53-29 with 11 minutes left.

BFK must be soiling himself with the way this blowout is giving Bobby the opportunity to tell plenty of stories about his career

Marquette beat Norfolk State by 31 a week ago.

I'm not making fun of anyone losing to so called "inferior" opponents after what happened to us last year. I'm smiling like we're #1 in the country after each game so far this season. Just win baby, just win!

Got a message from a friend tonight who was watching the UNC game. He said Dino was commentatig and said (his quotes, not mine), "Now I can say this since I'm not at Wake Forest, but when I was there everything we tried to do was to emulate Carolina, even trying to design our uniforms to resemble Carolinas."

First off, did anyone else actually hear this? Any thoughts?

My response was that is why he will not go down in wake history as a good coach.

I didn't hear that, what did we do to our uniforms to resemble UNC?

Updated the title for tonight's games. UCLA down by 17 to Kansas. Cal down by 17 to Mizzou. USC (who lost 42-36 to Cal Poly) down 8 at home to Morgan State at the break.

I didn't hear that, what did we do to our uniforms to resemble UNC?

Updated the title for tonight's games. UCLA down by 17 to Kansas. Cal down by 17 to Mizzou. USC (who lost 42-36 to Cal Poly) down 8 at home to Morgan State at the break.

Yeah, the Pac-12 is godawful. I'm watching the UCLA game. They are absolutely TURR'BLE.

Got a message from a friend tonight who was watching the UNC game. He said Dino was commentatig and said (his quotes, not mine), "Now I can say this since I'm not at Wake Forest, but when I was there everything we tried to do was to emulate Carolina, even trying to design our uniforms to resemble Carolinas."

First off, did anyone else actually hear this? Any thoughts?

My response was that is why he will not go down in wake history as a good coach.

Skip said something to effect of being a big fan of Dean Smith and the Carolina program at one point. I don't think he said it very often.

Back