• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/23 CBB - Maui Invitational

Tyshawn Taylor must have money on dook.

He has really been a bust for them.

Tyshawn Taylor must have money on dook.

He has really been a bust for them.

He's actually been mostly good this season and had a pretty good first half. His decisionmaking can just be soooooo bad though, like we're seeing this half.

Such a talented guy, but so infuriating.

He's actually been mostly good this season and had a pretty good first half. His decisionmaking can just be soooooo bad though, like we're seeing this half.

Such a talented guy, but so infuriating.

yeah his scoring has definitely improved, although that might just be the vacuum effect.

The odds right now on Andre Dawkins hitting the game winner right now should be off the charts because that's how these things happen.

Also...Duke will go out early in the tourney this year. Once again...live by the three, die by the three.

That was definitely a flop that Robinson got away with, but LOL @ K complaining about the move he's taught and utilized more than any coach in the history of the game.

Both teams are really bringing it defensively tonight. Duke actually working the ball inside this half has made a pretty big difference.

ETA: I have ZERO respect for that wide-set vagina, Ryan Kelly. So hateable.

Also...Duke will go out early in the tourney this year. Once again...live by the three, die by the three.

i said the same thing. they run an offense better suited for an overmatched mid-major, which I guess is what you do when Wojo is your big man coach.

Back