• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/9 CFB thread

Henry Chinaski

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
In other news Vandy up 17-0 on UFl? Remind me why Muschamp is better than Zook?

Is anybody saying he is?

I assume the absence of people calling for his head on a daily basis means they seem to think he is less worse?

Stanford
Baylor
Vanderbilt
Duke

Wake Forest

Resident Gator fan here.

Muschamp's system just isn't working. He has to go. And deciding between Zook and Muschamp is fucking disgusting and you can go fuck yourself for making someone even hypothetically do that.

What was the real reason Urban Meyer left Florida again? I know he said he wanted more time with family, but was the real reason bc expectations among Florida fans got too high post-Tebow and the pressure became too much for Meyer?

Muschamp hasn't received half of the shit that zook got and zook will end up with a better overall record

What was the real reason Urban Meyer left Florida again? I know he said he wanted more time with family, but was the real reason bc expectations among Florida fans got too high post-Tebow and the pressure became too much for Meyer?

I thought it was because of some allegedly sordid evenings with a UF trainer or something like that.

Okay. Let's look no further than the Duke game for quality coaching versus the horseshit product we now put on the field. Duke completes a long pass that could and probably would have been reviewed.

HOWEVER, what does the Duke QB do immediately while the refs stare at one another with their thumbs up their butts?

The Duke QB sprints down field to hike the ball before the play could be reviewed. The kid had been coached to do just what he did.

If this were Wake, we would never have had the forethought to do this. NONE.

Details like this win football games.

That was Vandy's first win at Florida since 1945 & first victory since 1988.

That was Vandy's first win at Florida since 1945 & first victory since 1988.

Almost beat them several years ago except for an absurd celebration penalty.

Duke has picked up a lot of band wagoner's this year. Wally World is near full and not just because of the State fans.

Back