• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/9 CFB thread

Some atrocious football has been played today in the ACC. And WF leads the way, by far; but we are not the only poorly coached team in the league.

Some atrocious football has been played today in the ACC. And WF leads the way, by far; but we are not the only poorly coached team in the league.

Which is why we managed to win two home games and why anything less than a bowl bid should cause concern. We play in an ugly conference.

Bama looks beatable tonight.

Well, maybe not if LSU is just going to completely fuck up in every way possible.

Between our game, the Duke-State game, and now the Bama game, I think I've witnessed more turnovers today then I have all season.

LSU FB with the absolute dagger fumble at the 1 after a very nice drive. Can't have that.

The State boards are tremendous right now. Those dumbasses. One guy in the post game thread is talking about how Chad Morris wanted to coach there LOLZ.

If LSU wins, we can take some comfort in the fact that we were utterly humiliated by the #1 team in the nation.

Jesus where do you find TEs like that. True freshman...unreal.

If LSU wins, we can take some comfort in the fact that we were utterly humiliated by the #1 team in the nation.

That didn't help last year against ND.

Back