• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

11/9 CFB thread

Okay. Let's look no further than the Duke game for quality coaching versus the horseshit product we now put on the field. Duke completes a long pass that could and probably would have been reviewed.

HOWEVER, what does the Duke QB do immediately while the refs stare at one another with their thumbs up their butts?

The Duke QB sprints down field to hike the ball before the play could be reviewed. The kid had been coached to do just what he did.

If this were Wake, we would never have had the forethought to do this. NONE.

Details like this win football games.

I assume that you are not referring to the State staff. The announcers have been ripping their coaching decisions.

I assume that you are not referring to the State staff. The announcers have been ripping their coaching decisions.

It might be too early to tell but Doren is looking like a coach that comes from a mid major and is in over his head at a BCS conference school.

He didn't coach NIU for long and they were very good when he took over, thanks to Jerry Kill, who has built a nice foundation at Minnesota

Bandwagon Duke football fans are the fucking worst.

Well, I would not be too disappointed if we looked to Ball State for our next coach. Though I think we should target a young, innovative offensive coordinator...or young innovative defensive coordinator, for that matter.

He didn't coach NIU for long and they were very good when he took over, thanks to Jerry Kill, who has built a nice foundation at Minnesota

So he did what Bz did at Air Force.

And Doeren did at least improve upon what his predecessor had managed, unlike the Bzzster.

Thanks again, Ron

Auburn marching along. Still looking to ruin bamas season in the iron bowl in a few weeks. I'm not sold yet but you never know.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

State is gaining momentum at Duke. Tied at 10, State having scored 10 straight and just picked Boone.

Auburn marching along. Still looking to ruin bamas season in the iron bowl in a few weeks. I'm not sold yet but you never know.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Lulz....Auburn is going to get curb stomped by Bama.

Wow, they just said that State QBs are 4 TDs and 12 INTs for the season.

Of course we had half of that number of INTs this afternoon.

Taking the touchdown away on the KO return because the guy flipped into the end zone might be my least favorite rule in all of sports. (A&M Game)

Back