• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'19 Special & '20 Congressional Election Thread

Pretty much exactly the kind of chicanery you would expect from somebody like Cotton. Having said that, I doubt that any Democrat would have been able to beat him in Arkansas. Still dirty pool if true, though.

are the III% militia people the ones that were standing up against the military invasion of US cities last week?

are the III% militia people the ones that were standing up against the military invasion of US cities last week?

No no no, they were the ones protesting the people standing up against the military invasion of US cities last week.
I can see how that would be confusing.

So, last minute we are going to get an executive order that mail voting won’t be counted.

She will be the first Black woman to represent Missouri.

For all the angst we had here about the KY primary, a KY poll yesterday had McGrath down 17 points to Moscow Mitch. Doug Jones was also down 17 points. Kobach also lost yesterday, so the remote possibility of picking up a KS seat just went out the window. Also saw a MT poll a few days ago with Daines up 6 over Bullock - the few polls there have been going back and forth. The best news in battleground states has been that Cunningham has consistently been up on Tillis, and Collins has consistently been trailing by a few points.

For all the angst we had here about the KY primary, a KY poll yesterday had McGrath down 17 points to Moscow Mitch. Doug Jones was also down 17 points. Kobach also lost yesterday, so the remote possibility of picking up a KS seat just went out the window. Also saw a MT poll a few days ago with Daines up 6 over Bullock - the few polls there have been going back and forth. The best news in battleground states has been that Cunningham has consistently been up on Tillis, and Collins has consistently been trailing by a few points.

I would rather a progressive candidate lose to Mitch than McGrath lose to Mitch. Hopefully Booker will run again, and have name recognition on his side

Back