• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2.3 MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR COACH GETS SCHOOLED BY DUKE

As Luke Skywalker once said "I had a bad feeling about it" when we declined the penalty and I now openly apologize to those fans sitting near me in Section 2 for my demonstrative behavior following Dook's "3rd and I-40" conversion as Stan had called it on the radio.

Yep, I know it was the right by the book call and I had this sinking feeling that they would convert at the same time.

As Luke Skywalker once said "I had a bad feeling about it" when we declined the penalty and I now openly apologize to those fans sitting near me in Section 2 for my demonstrative behavior following Dook's "3rd and I-40" conversion as Stan had called it on the radio.

Even though I agreed with the decision at the time, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get the LOWF feeling of "they might actually convert this." It's ingrained in Deac fans to always think the worst.

Back