• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2007 Orange Bowl Boards Tailgate

Was talking to an older deac today and remembering driving 95 to Miami and seeing deacon flags and stickers on the cars and yelling go deacs and hearing back at gas stations and rest stops on the way

Last edited:
Love my picture with Naz T Deac

Damn that was a good time. Thanks for sharing

Props to the ‘06 team and how talented they were. It’s not easy to win a championship.

Hahahaha for those of you who "met" RJKarl at the Orange Bowl, that was DF09's dad. This was before Anaheim and most people didn't know what RJ looked like, so me and DF09 told everybody that his dad was RJ. It was amazing.

I'm in one of those pics. So obvious its me: wearing a vintage "Wake the Neighbors" bball tie dye and barefoot like a hippie.

That's funny. If people have met RJ, they will absolutely remember it.

It was a great crowd with the exception of the two WFU d-bags in front of us who insisted on smoking cigars during the game.

busted out some 07 Orange Bowl koozies for the tailgate on Saturday. we stopped at a Walmart near the stadium before the OB to get beer and some girl was handing them out if you bought Bud or Coors, can't remember which, but that cemented our decision.

Back