• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 Atlanta Braves Thread: Go Braves!!!

Absolutely no reason that Heyward shouldn't be hitting in the 2nd spot.

Going to the game tonight, prob gonna leave here pretty soon for the tailgate.

Chipper affects the way pitchers approach the lineup, accoring to the company line.

Chipper at 3 is not really the problem. The problem is McLouth hitting in the 2 spot.

That was fun. Sounded/looked like a great crowd.

Great crowd, loved seeing the smug look on Philly fans faces wiped off, they were humiliated.

Huddy pitched great, shouldn't have given up a single run really, Phils just got lucky, whereas the Braves rocked Lee.

Great crowd, loved seeing the smug look on Philly fans faces wiped off, they were humiliated.

Huddy pitched great, shouldn't have given up a single run really, Phils just got lucky, whereas the Braves rocked Lee.

humiliated??? lol

its game 1 of a 3 game series in a season of 162 games...

rubber game is big tomorrow. better that they score all of their runs in one game and we whup 'em tmrw...

I'm impressed with Beachy.

He looks just like and employee that embezzled from us and is still in prison, but other than that, he looks like a keeper.

Man, I miss the ol' two TV setup from college on a day like today. I really want D Lowe to pawn like his first start with the Braves.

One game out of 162 only matters to pseudo baseball fans....

Of course lots of Bravos fans come dressed as empty seats as opposed to the Phils' 103% attendance for the past couple of years.

Acutally an iteresting take on the howard shift in moving Chipper to the right of second and leaving Gonzalez at short.

That amkes a lot of sense. It only puts one guy out of position.

RJ, no one likes when you troll.

The Phills are a much better team than the Braves right now. I think the bats will come for the Bravos, but I hope it doesn't take too long, we could be 12 games back at the All Star Game.

Next three starters in the Marlins series: Volstad, Johnson, Nolasco.

All three are capable of throwing 8 strong innings. We need to get the hitting going early, get into their bullpen, and win at least 2 of the 3. The Marlins hitting has been right in the middle of the MLB, while the Braves are currently 23rd at .229 with .287 OBP. Blech.

Its more fun to read this after the full series, as opposed to one game.

Back