• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 Atlanta Braves Thread: Go Braves!!!

great play by uggla. really impressed with his glovework this year. hopefully the bat comes around soon.

our defense (especially on the infield) has looked outstanding so far this year.

AGonz in particular. Just made a run saving play in the 8th and has flashed leather a few times tonight.

AGonz in particular. Just made a run saving play in the 8th and has flashed leather a few times tonight.

Uggla's D has also been much better than advertised. And Freddie has made some impressive picks out of the dirt already this year.

A lot of strong contenders over the years have been built on strong infield defense...

I haven't seen Uggla butcher anything yet but I can't remember too many spectacular plays either.

I haven't seen Uggla butcher anything yet but I can't remember too many spectacular plays either.

I had low expectations but I've been very impressed. His running and diving catch to rob someone of a bloop hit (in Milwaukee I think) was pretty spectacular.

Crowd of 13,865 is smallest crowd in Turner Field history. That surprises me. Was the weather iffy down there? Didn't look like it.

Finally a game where they seem to put it all together. PLUS the Phils lost to the Nats tonight. Good day for los Bravos.

Back