• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 Atlanta Braves Thread: Go Braves!!!

Even more reason to bat Heyward over McLouth at 2. I guess Fredi likes to have a little more speed at 2.

Hanson leads the majors with an 0-for-16 allowed with runners in scoring position, which included working around two leadoff doubles last night without damage. He’s also seventh in the majors with an .077 average allowed (2-for-26) with runners on base.

pretty impressive with how shitty he pitched his first two games

Hanson leads the majors with an 0-for-16 allowed with runners in scoring position, which included working around two leadoff doubles last night without damage. He’s also seventh in the majors with an .077 average allowed (2-for-26) with runners on base.

pretty impressive with how shitty he pitched his first two games

yeah i was just thinking that while reading. how the heck is that even possible? just a lot of big hits at the wrong time?

Game tonight televised in WS? I can't find it listed on my guide.

Last edited:
Tough luck for huddy as they've only had two hits that didnt go through the infield.

Need to get JJ's pitch count up and get to the bullpen.

The last two times the Braves had a no hitter thrown against them, they still made the playoffs.

#justsayin

Braves are sucking hard right now. Beachy might trust his stuff a little too much, waaaaaay too many balls over the plate.

Back