• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 Atlanta Braves Thread: Go Braves!!!

Pretty excited to finally be able to watch a game on TV.

Braves game not on the Extra Innings package tonight. FML.

Anyone else watching tonight? This has been frustrating.

Gallardo is pitching a hell of a game. Lowe did as well, wish they could've given him some run support.

That was a weird slide by Uggla on that steal attempt. He barely slowed down when he hit the ground, like his cleats just bounced off the turf and didn't dig in at all.

Small sample size obviously, but I've been very impressed with Uggla's defense so far this year.

Prado with the cannon from left!!! God I love that guy

Amazing job defensively to get out of that inning with no runs scored after a leadoff triple

Great game by Gallardo. His breaking stuff was absolutely filthy tonight. Nobody could put a solid bat on his pitches.

Brew Crew was due. Good pitching tonight but I think we have the advantage (on paper) in the next two games.

Gallardo looked as good tonight as any pitcher I've seen so far this season. Not much you could do with that....

2 hits, that's all we got is 2 goddarned hits?!?!

j/k, the Brewers were in fact due for a W.

Chipper made a good point, at least we were making contact.

Lowe pitched a hell of a game himself.

In 2 starts, 11.2 IP with 13 Ks and 5 BBs. Small sample size alert, but it seems like he's picking up where he left off in September & October 2010, with a K/9 rate over 9 and K:BB ratio > 2.5:1.

For comparison's sake, prior to September last year, Lowe in 151.1 IP had 93 Ks & 52 BBs. That's a 5.5 K/9 and 1.7 K:BB ratio.

Back