• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

Got in free Saturday for the UNC-G game. Ticket given to me out in the parking lot.

Looking for 2 to the Xavier game, 15 bucks total.

I am looking for two to the State game on the 22. Please let me know if you have any available. Lowers please

Looking to buy 2 tickets to Xavier game tonight. In Charlotte but driving up tonight to scalp if don't hear from people. ngiaimo11 at gmail dot com

Looking for cheap tickets for BC (and most remaining home games). Need up to 5 but will take fewer if the price is right.

Anyone have Charlotte Bobcat tickets? I'm looking to go to the Laker game next month. Is it cheaper to scalp tix outside the arena?

Hey, I'm looking for 2, 3, or 4 tickets to the NC State game on Tuesday if anyone has some they're looking to sell. We're trying to sit near some friends in 116, but it's not a requirement. Thought I'd check here in case someone needed to sell some tickets they can't use before getting them online or at the Joel.

I am also looking for 2 lower level tickets to the state game.

Looking for any to help get me and the kids in the door against State. Singles are fine.

Looking for 2 cheapies for the Georgia Tech game next month. Message me if you're looking to unload two.

I have business that will have me in NC next week - Raleigh area. What are the odds on being able to get a ticket to Wake-Duke on Wed? Would I likely be able to get inside the Joel? Not basing this on the probable outcome of the game.

You'll be able to get a ticket no problem at a decent price (an even better one after today)

Back