• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Maybe this thread can be stickied for all tickets related inquiries but I figured I'd give it a whirl. Does anyone have any extra tix for Army? I need one for a friend and the $7 order charge from the ticket office online really grinds my gears. So I figured I'd come here first.

Maybe this thread can be stickied for all tickets related inquiries but I figured I'd give it a whirl. Does anyone have any extra tix for Army? I need one for a friend and the $7 order charge from the ticket office online really grinds my gears. So I figured I'd come here first.

Can you use will-call to forgo the service charge?

Can you use will-call to forgo the service charge?

No, it also grinds my gears that the tickets are 35 bucks a piece, making it 42 dollars to get one ticket for the Army game. So... I am also looking for one ticket to get a buddy of ours in, then we'll squeeze him into our section. Anyone else have a spare? We sit in section 10, down near the front. Park in the Blue Lot, so we could just meet you somewhere outside the stadium and pick it up. Let me know too please.

I paid $45 per ticket to sit in the student section at FSU last week buying a "guest" ticket through the school.

I got a couple Orange lot parking passes for free and I am pretty sure 2 Army game tickets coming in the mail to my office. PM me ..no charge just come by our tailgate to pick them up Saturday [ Gold Lot under the light pole look for the Pika flag ] or I can tape them in an envelope to my office door on Reynolda Rd.

Yea this is r-tarded. I ended up going on stubhub and got them for 11 a piece. Although at this point the shipping cost on those suckers would be more than the tickets (last I saw the cheapest were 14.99 w/ 19.95 for overnight shipping).

Looking for 2 for some family coming in for the weekend.

Specifically need one for myself, but could probably use up to 5 for fellow 2010 grads coming back in town.

PM sent back to you Reff, and you as well sarcas.

I have two. For Wake Fans only. I got dooped a few seasons ago by a UNC fan posing as a Wake fan.

2 Tickets for ND Game for face value. These are through the ND alumni lottery and I paid $166 for the pair ($73 each plus $20 shipping).

Section 106, Row 14, Seat 32 & 33

2lup9xc.jpg

stadium.gif

Back