• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

I still am looking for 2 for the Army game, of course me and the lady friend are Wake fans.

Dan posted this on the Pit.
what's up everyone?!?! long time since i have been around here, i know someone that has 4 adult & 4 youth, hill tickets & would like to sell them for $5 each. idk where to post them...anyone have an idea where i can post them?? call me for details on where to meet if anyone is interested...336.462.3500 since someone here loves to share information about me to my great ex-wife, who is a wonderful mother, i don't come around here much. nothing like a good ole spy in the midst.

Thanks for the offer dtdf, but id rather have actual seats if anyone has any available. I can meet them tomorrow at the game, we tailgate in Gold Lot, or can meet somewhere in Winston tonight.

No problem! In fact I just got 2 more Army tickets in the mail from a fellow Pika who can't use them. Anybody else need tickets? I have an additional Blue Lot parking pass also.

Guys, hopefully most of you all got the tickets you needed and parking passes. I think I was able to get about 8 tcikets out there and 4 parking passes. They are on my office door and in your board names for those that have not gotten them yet. Sorry I couldn't take care of everybody but we did have a lot of fraternity brothers who could not make this game for whatever reason & I hate to see good tickets go to waste. We do have extra parking passes for the entire season & I have sent some of those to you guys already.

Stop by our Pika tailgate if you get a chance & say hello. DeacKen [lurker & not a poster] and I are always under the light pole in the Gold Lot with our Pika flag flying about 3 hours before kickoff, so 9:30 tomorrow & again for the Duke game.

Go Deacs!

Good on you Reff for helping out a bunch of Deac fans this week.

Good idea about this thread. If I make it to a game this season, this is the first place I'll be.

I need 4 for the Clemson game. I have my 2 for the Duke game and an RJR lot pass I can trade towards them. My tics are on the 3rd row on the 27 on the visitors side, but in the Wake section. If anyone has 4 they can't use, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks again Beach Bum for the tickets, my parents really appreciated them.

OK, back again and need to find two tickets to the Duke game. My in-laws-to-be are going to come with us to the game so I need to get two tickets to get them into the stadium. Would prefer something near section 10 on the West side, just in case our section is full and they can't sit with us during the game.

Let me know via PM! Thanks!

Also, I'm looking for around a dozen tickets for the Vandy game. Wife's extended family is coming in. Doesnt matter where they are, as we'll just need something to get them in.

Looking for 4 tickets together (parking pass an added bonus) for this weekends game against Duke to take wife and 2 young kids. 2002 WFU Grad.

I have a parking pass for the RJ Reynolds lot this weekend I won't be using. Will have it with me at the office, would be glad to meet Uptown during the day.

Back