• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

Need 2 for the Duke game for the inlaws. Ideally would like somewhere on the West side.

OK, back again and need to find two tickets to the Duke game. My in-laws-to-be are going to come with us to the game so I need to get two tickets to get them into the stadium. Would prefer something near section 10 on the West side, just in case our section is full and they can't sit with us during the game.

Let me know via PM! Thanks!

My tickets are gone.

Last edited:
I have 3 tickets for the Duke game and a parking pass for anyone interested. PM me. I can mail them or meet you in the CLT area.

I've got 2 in Section 17 (Young Alumni) if either of you would want those. I'm stuck working Saturday.

I've already got two others, so they're yours raleigh.

PM sent to WakeGal! Thanks guys, hope it works out. I am all set on parking passes, but I do need two more tickets to get the future in-laws into the game.

I'm looking for 2 to 4 tickets on the cheap for Saturday. Looking to take the kids (5 and 3) to the game.
Thanks!

Looking for 2 adult and 2 youth tickets to game today

Looking for 6-ish tickets for the Vandy game. Doesn't matter where.

Random, but I certainly wasn't going to start a new thread. Anyone have access to USC vs. UGA tickets for Saturday? Cheapest on StubHub are like $180.

Back