• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

Im traveling for work, so I wont be able to use my tickets. Unfortunately they are in DC and I'm not. Does Wake still have the electronic ticket exchange? If so, they are available to a couple of Wake fans. shoot me a PM

Would love the tickets if you still have them.

troy-richpeople.gif

My group will be out of town for the Vanderbilt game so we have 5 tix available if anyone is interested. Seats are in Sec. 17, Row N....PM if interested

Check by our Pika tailgate in the Gold Lot at the light pole. Pika flag will be up and most of the guys & wives will be there by 6:00. Anybody with extras will have them. I am sure they will be cheap for you guys or no cost. I know we have a few of the guys who have kids who can't come because of school, etc and we have 37 in our block in Section 2. Plus should have plenty of food & beverage.

My friend that I normally attend the games with cannot attend tomorrow, so I am looking to sell his ticket and maybe mines as well. Section 13, Row G. Seat(s) are on the end of the row next to the visitor's section, 15 yard line, 7 rows up from the field. Asking for face value of $30 each. Located in downtown Winston-Salem. PM or Email attorneytlbrown@alumni.wfu.edu if interested.

Have a Clemson ticket but snail mail won't get there in time. Anything I can do to hook somebody up with it?

I've got two plus a parking pass and would love to get face value for tickets and will throw in parking free ($40 each or best offer). Trick is that I've got hard copies only and I'm in uptown Charlotte until 5... if someone can come get them - let me know.

Just got 2 tickets plus a Blue Lot parking pass from one of the guys. Anybody still need tickets or a parking pass at this late hour? I can have them at my office to pick up

Just got 2 tickets plus a Blue Lot parking pass from one of the guys. Anybody still need tickets or a parking pass at this late hour? I can have them at my office to pick up

I will leave the Blue lot parking pass at my office if anybody wants to stop by & pick it up. Jeannie & Nely are at the office at 2641 Reynolda Rd till 5:15. I will have the tickets with me at our Pika tailgate. In the Gold Lot, Pika flag will be up and we are under the only light pole in the middle of the Gold Lot.

Have a Clemson ticket but snail mail won't get there in time. Anything I can do to hook somebody up with it?

I looked this info up several weeks back: you can electronically turn in the tickets back to WFU and have someone pick them up at the game ticket office. Charge is $3 - don't recall if it was for total or each ticket.

I looked this info up several weeks back: you can electronically turn in the tickets back to WFU and have someone pick them up at the game ticket office. Charge is $3 - don't recall if it was for total or each ticket.
Can also transfer them on WF's site so the other people can print them out themselves.

Back