• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

Dr Deac, I have 2 tickets from a buddy who can't go. They are in the Wake Forest section Sec 115. He just wants face for them. I believe $73 each. PM me if you still don't have

I've got 4 in the Wake section for sale too. They are in section 114, row 18, seats 23-26. I want face plus the cost to FedEx to whoever is buying the tickets. PM me if interested.

Dr Deac, I have 2 tickets from a buddy who can't go. They are in the Wake Forest section Sec 115. He just wants face for them. I believe $73 each. PM me if you still don't have

Just got these 2 sold. My buddy in Cary thanks you all. He will be there but could only use 2 of the 4 that he bought. Glad to help a fellow Deacon out.

Long shot - I need 3 to the Panthers-Broncos game Sunday. I'll happily head down and put three fingers up but figured I'd check here first. Thanks.

I don't have Fox Sports South at home. Should I bother to go out to a place that is willing to show the game, or does it appear as though my mental health will be better missing it?

Watch Bama instead

I'd be happy to take some tix off of anyone willing to pay me to take them. Basketball or football, I don't care.

2 tix available for WF Vandy 11/24

Section 6 row AA chairbacks and Blue Lot Pass.

PM me if interested with offer.

You pay me $20 and keep the tickets.

Reminds me of this quote:

"You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?...Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money you were gonna bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!"

HAS GROBE SQUANDERED..

drdeac--I sent you a private message.

One of the Best WF football teams that could have been?
WTF is wrong with Jim Grobe ?
it appears he has lost the whole fucking football team !

1.Nick Knot - Lights Out player
2.Daniel Blitch - According to Brad Lambert and Jeff Mullen - awesome lineman
3.Dez Cooper- nothing needs said here, Dez was going far !
4.Nikita Whitlock - All ACC nose tackle in the press every week now for years!
Etc.......

Perhaps if you post the exact same thought multiple times on different threads, you'll become less of an asshole.

For Vandy I have 4 in section 4 Row KK (chair backs) and a gold lot parking pass.

Last edited:
Vandy Game:

We've got three in the 5th row, on the 35 yd line of visitor side. Just looking for someone that can guarantee they'll all get used and swiped at the game. Also have an Orange Lot parking pass.

Vandy Game:

We've got three in the 5th row, on the 35 yd line of visitor side. Just looking for someone that can guarantee they'll all get used and swiped at the game. Also have an Orange Lot parking pass.

PM Sent

Back