• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

Looking for an extra parking pass to Vandy. Blue lot preferably, but orange lot would be ok.

I have 4 for Saturday that I can't use, chair backs on the west side, 2 higher up in section 6 and 2 low down in section 7. Parking passes also available. Free to someone who will actually go to the game. Pick them up in winston.

Tickets are gone!

Last edited:
Looking for an extra parking pass to Vandy. Blue lot preferably, but orange lot would be ok.

I have an extra Blue Lot & extra Orange Lot for the Vandy game. They are at my office on Reynolda Rd. Office will be open on Wednesday but not Friday

I have 4 for Saturday that I can't use, chair backs on the west side, 2 higher up in section 6 and 2 low down in section 7. Parking passes also available. Free to someone who will actually go to the game. Pick them up in winston.

PM sent

I have an extra Blue Lot & extra Orange Lot for the Vandy game. They are at my office on Reynolda Rd. Office will be open on Wednesday but not Friday

Thanks. I already picked up a blue lot pass. Looking for one extra ticket if anyone has one. I am in Charlotte and won't be in Winston before Saturday.

Looking for 4 tickets and a parking pass for Saturday.

Still have an extra Blue Lot parking pass if any one needs it. The Orange one was picked up by Red Sox yesterday. It is at my office but we are not open on Friday. I could tape it to the door for someone to get it on Thursday or Friday.

Still have an extra Blue Lot parking pass if any one needs it. The Orange one was picked up by Red Sox yesterday. It is at my office but we are not open on Friday. I could tape it to the door for someone to get it on Thursday or Friday.

Blue Lot parking pass now taken.

Vandy tickets available....text 3363915409 if interested....

Back