• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Atlanta Braves Thread

Happy Birthday, Hank!

hank%20aaronx-large.jpg

When Beachy comes back do you realize our 5th starter could be Paul Malholm?

That's NASTY.

Is Beachy going to be ready for the start of the season? How is he doing and what is his schedule?

I think we should start the new thread on the day that pitchers and catchers report

Beachy won't be available at the start of the season. I haven't heard where he is at, or how he is doing, in his rehab, but Tommy John is normally a 12-18 month recovery. He had surgery last June. I'm guessing when he does come back this year, it will be in the bullpen, just like they did with Medlen.

All Star Break for Beachy seems about right.

I think we should start the new thread on the day that pitchers and catchers report

Yes, this is the deal. And it can't be me or Timdunk who start it. So we should take nominations for the official threadstarter for our 2013 WS champs.

I'll nominate myself. I started the MLB Hot Stove thread and the Braves proceeded to out and Upton all over the rest of the league.

Back