• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Sports Bar of the Year

I bet there are a lot of great stories from that place...

IMG0041.JPG

I was at at Oconnells watching the Lakers/blazers playoff game. I had been there for a while and wanted to find a place to sit. Two ladies in their late twenties had a booth. I asked them if I could join them to watch the fourth quarter.

They smiled and said I could, but they'd like to make a bet. I was all ears. They were Blazers fans. Their bet was if the Blazers won I had to buy each of them a drink. Even though the Blazers were up fifteen or so, I knew this was a no lose as I would have bought them a drink anyway.

I then said, "What if the Lakers win?"

One said, "we'll each buy you a drink."

"But you're up fifteen going into the fourth quarter."

They smiled at each other and the other one said,"If the Lakers win, you get to choose which one of us will give you a blow job."

It was the only time I can ever remember rooting for the Lakers.....yes they honored their bet

dyu-w-c5_400x400.jpg

I was at at Oconnells watching the Lakers/blazers playoff game. I had been there for a while and wanted to find a place to sit. Two ladies in their late twenties had a booth. I asked them if I could join them to watch the fourth quarter.

They smiled and said I could, but they'd like to make a bet. I was all ears. They were Blazers fans. Their bet was if the Blazers won I had to buy each of them a drink. Even though the Blazers were up fifteen or so, I knew this was a no lose as I would have bought them a drink anyway.

I then said, "What if the Lakers win?"

One said, "we'll each buy you a drink."

"But you're up fifteen going into the fourth quarter."

They smiled at each other and the other one said,"If the Lakers win, you get to choose which one of us will give you a blow job."

It was the only time I can ever remember rooting for the Lakers.....yes they honored their bet

dyu-w-c5_400x400.jpg
One of the greatest horse shit posts.

Thanks for bringing up bad memories you asshole. It took a long time for us to repair our relationship and this just opens up old wounds. Why don't you think before you post? There are real people with real lives here.

Ayo, it didn't happen at O'Connell's. I can't help it if your life has been so completely boring and you are treated like a floor mat in the real world.

I understand and empathize with you and moon that even disease riddled, toothless hookers have routinely turned both of you down regardless of what you are willing to pay.

Smoking hot Moonica prefers only the finest Atlanta hookers

Man, if I'm ever in a place where I feel hookers is my only option, just shoot me.

Ayo, it didn't happen at O'Connell's. I can't help it if your life has been so completely boring and you are treated like a floor mat in the real world.

I understand and empathize with you and moon that even disease riddled, toothless hookers have routinely turned both of you down regardless of what you are willing to pay.

how did you pick which one was gonna give you a BJ?

Man, if I'm ever in a place where I feel hookers is my only option, just shoot me.

You may be right. There is a virtually limitless supply of women in comas and dead women.

Just sitting here laughing about RJ's story and thinking that if it were true that these chicks must suck about 15 cocks a week.

You may be right. There is a virtually limitless supply of women in comas and dead women.
You're a really weird dude. Pretty easy to see why you never got married.

Those are your prey, not mine.

As to the second part, keep being posting really personal things you know noting about. It's such a good and classy look.

But it does directly align you with BKF who likes to talk from that position ignorance

As to the second part, keep being posting really personal things you know noting about. It's such a good and classy look.

But it does directly align you with BKF who likes to talk from that position ignorance

well now I wanna know the truth

Ugh, Bub, I have a girlfriend whom I adore very much. You're the 65 year-old who's suggesting I prey on women in comas and dead women and then follow up with the "It's such a good and classy look." You're a strange dude.

If you can't tell the difference between talking a little smack and being internationally personal and negative, it's on you.

Back