• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Sports Bar of the Year

Let me give you a list of points BIFF:

1. I don't care one way or another about Charlotte. It's a nice town but that's it.
2. Charlotte is in the bottom third of media markets.
3. Unless you are from NC or the surrounding area, it is not a prime city that anyone desires to visit.
4. Again, I don't hate Charlotte or have any ill feelings about it.

Once upon a time at a bachelor's party for a buddy, he knew we were going to get drunk them fly to Bangkok (this was before 9/11). He passed out veryb easily when he drank too much.

At the beginning of the night while drinking at O'Connells we took his walllllet, phoen and cash telling him he didn't want to leave any evidence. He complied.

We had a friend who worked for Thai Airways. We told her what our plan was and gave her hiss passport. She loved it and arranged for a limo to meet us (this is not exactly accurate-you'll see in a minute) at the airport and drive around before taking the first flight in the morning.

We got our buddy completely wasted and headed to John Wayne Airport. Basically we carried him through the rudimentary security of the 90s. Our friend the stewardess and a GORGEOUS friend met us at the gate. They let us help our buddy onto the plane and into his special seat (where he immeidately passed out as we knew he would.

The only twist in this story is that the rest of us got off the plane. e went to Bangkok alone, with no money, no phoen no clue what was happening.

The girls woke him and helped him off the plane with his passpot. When he realized we weren;t with him he panicked a bit. Then the limo driver got him.

He won't tell us exactly what was waiting in the limo, but he will say,"I was freaked out and pissed....for about tweenty minutes, but I don't remember anything form getting on the plane until I got back. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Your OBSESSION with me is dwonright CRREEPY.

wait, rj stranded a guy in bangkok with no cash or id for his bachelor party?

jesus

jesus

That surprises you ? The guy purports to eat, sleep, and breathe Wake sports and doesn’t give the Deacon Club a cent for decades.

Ha, had to look up the original post. Sokolove is so good.

jesus

Never play poker or go into a business deal without someone to protect you as you are basically too gullible to be out in public.

Fortunately, even when shipped to Bangkok against my will, all of my important medical info is instantly accessible 24/7 on the world wide web at WWW.MYLIFECARD.COM. Everyone should purchase one! The site is even optimized for IE 5.5 and a 800x600 resolution monitor!!

Last edited:
Back