• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-14 Ticket Thread

I have 4 For Richmond. Need to stop by my house to get though. Only a mile from campus PM

I have two for St. Bonaventure, Section 109 if anyone is interested.

probably a long shot but maybe someone has some corporate hookups... anyone have access to BCS National Championship tickets? I've already booked the hotel, flight, etc... just need tickets.

probably a long shot but maybe someone has some corporate hookups... anyone have access to BCS National Championship tickets? I've already booked the hotel, flight, etc... just need tickets.

Wish I had seen a week ago dude. I know someone selling but they asking stubhub prices.

Need a single ticket for the UNCG game on 12/21. PM with location, asking price, etc.

GO DEACS!

I have 2 for UNCG. No charge. PM me ASAP as I am going to Coliseum at 1:00 PM

Long time reader, first time poster. Anyone looking to move two lower level tickets for the Notre Dame game?

Looking to buy two lowers for unc game for two wake fans. Anyone have any extras?

Any tips on getting tickets for the game @ Pitt?

1) Put fingers in the air to annouce your intent.
2) Avoid professional scalpers.
3) Keep your cash split into different pockets so that you can pull it out a bit at a time and imply it's all you have.
4) Be willing to wait until a minute or two after tip to get the best deal.
5) Start away from the stadium to avoid competition.
6) Don't be a sucker.

Last edited:
NOW I need 2 for Florida State! I know - need, need, need! At this rate I should have just bought season tix! But I'm too smrt for that ...

Back