• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Atlanta Braves NL East Champs OFFSEASON: Cobb County Stadium? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supposed to be on channel 522 for Time Warner Cable according to Fox Sports South Twitter, but they are showing some UFC fight. Apparently they are working on it.

We should all storm the TWC store at the mall until they get the game on. It is so typical. Hurricanes over the Braves. My whole sports existence is in some sort of bizzaro world. I went to the Braves-Mets spring training game last week in Orlando and ended up seeing Mike Minor throw 25 38 foot sinkers and got a huge sunburn.

Uggla with a good average for the one time this season. Enjoy it!

Just made some outrageous sausage and peppers while enjoying the game with a 12 pack of cold Natty Light. I love baseball.

tim you beat me tonight. I got out of class at 7 and had time for one stop before I got home. I decided on the liquor store for a nice handle of 10 dollar vodka. That left me with a decision to make about dinner once I ran in to catch first pitch. I ended up with a PB&J and a Capri Sun. Needless to say I felt like I was 5.

I went to a local dive bar for some wings and $2.50 flying dog IPAs. delicious.

Jordan Walden's little hop hitch is so strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back