• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Atlanta Braves NL East Champs OFFSEASON: Cobb County Stadium? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit what a game! Huge propers to Teheran for settling down after the 2nd. BJ and Heyward both bitting under 100 and we have the best record in baseball?? Uh. Oh.

what happened to reyes?

Trail foot snagged on his slide into second. It was pointing at second for a at first for a second during the slide.

I always forget we have to abide by other teams blackout rules when they play us. Lame.

Seeing replays of that Zimmerman throw and holy crap it looks bad. Seems like his arm was extended out from his body all the way. Looks like he just slung it.

game coverage upcoming on sportscenter under the header "Bryce Harper Crushing."

I hate espn.

uduquhyn.jpg

game coverage upcoming on sportscenter under the header "Bryce Harper Crushing."

I hate espn.

Crap like that is why I couldn't tell you the last time I watched ESPN for anything other than live sports...

Man last night was awesome...hopefully that set the tone for the rest of the series....

Day game reminder! I thought the game was at 4, but it's at 1. And I can actually see it on FOX!

Go Braves!

Shout out to the Braves fan in left field last night that successfully trolled the Nattiecake fans for four hours. I swear that guy pulled some Back to the Future shit and KNEW the Braves were going to win.

good at bat by BJ, forced strasburg to throw a lot of pitches. Should help everyone else out.

how on earth is Zimmerman a third baseman on a professional team? that throw was lolbad.

jupton steals second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back