• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

I almost hate to ask this..............but I will anyway.

As part of Penn State's punishment, current player can transfer and play immediately and not have to stay out a year, as normal.
Should we even consider talking to some players (ie. DLs) that can come in and play right away?

We need Tail/Running/Half backs...whatever you call em, we need em

If Silas Redd would leave we should gladly take him. Kid is a beast and has 2 seasons of eligibility left. He rushed for 325 yards against against my school in high school.

Told you we want this guy if he will come which is doubtful. USV is a typo, its supposed to be USC

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe
Silas Redd is being told by coaches at various programs that he can play right away but USV appealing b/c of ability to win per source

Last edited:
Are we going to take another QB even though we have Radford? QB is one of our most loaded positions for the first time in a while.

I would love a stud rb, a few stud DL's, and another good lb.

Michael Stevenson just asked me what time we was playing Duke that he was coming in to watch us. He is a S out of Fl.

in YOUR face miss st.

obvi pink polos >>>>> cowbells.

I see UNC-CHeat has jumped on two 4* D-linemen from Penn State...Another reason to hate the goats and scratch my head over the decision making of 19 yr olds...Leave a program because they're gonna be sanctioned to go to a program that's being sanctioned and still under investigation...Maybe I'm just old...

I see UNC-CHeat has jumped on two 4* D-linemen from Penn State...Another reason to hate the goats and scratch my head over the decision making of 19 yr olds...Leave a program because they're gonna be sanctioned to go to a program that's being sanctioned and still under investigation...Maybe I'm just old...

Well any kid that has committed to Penn State in the past year probably only has the mental capacity to run through the rigors of a challenging African American studies program. So UNC is the next logical place for these kids to land.

They'll figure it out with the help of some intelligent recruiters from other universities... maybe...

UNC is already at their mandated 80 scholarships (thanks to probation) and it still cutting kids left and right for "academic reasons." It's complete chicken shit by the NCAA to allow a player to go to a school like UNC that alredy has scholarship reductions for cheating and then not have that scholarship of these PSU kids (who were idiots for going to PSU to begin with) count agasint the school that is in trouble for cheating. NCAA is such a joke.

UNC is already at their mandated 80 scholarships (thanks to probation) and it still cutting kids left and right for "academic reasons." It's complete chicken shit by the NCAA to allow a player to go to a school like UNC that alredy has scholarship reductions for cheating and then not have that scholarship of these PSU kids (who were idiots for going to PSU to begin with) count agasint the school that is in trouble for cheating. NCAA is such a joke.

UNC got those 2 players

http://www2.journalnow.com/sports/2...ve-weekend-in-football-recruiting-ar-2455343/

Last edited:
a senior WR would graduate before any freshman arrived on campus. His dismissal would have no impact on next year's recruiting class.

You believe the crap you are spewing? Just admit that nothing has changed at UNC except the name of the head coach. They'll still do anything to win, especially find reasons to get rid of under performers to get new recruits.

You believe the crap you are spewing? Just admit that nothing has changed at UNC except the name of the head coach. They'll still do anything to win, especially find reasons to get rid of under performers to get new recruits.

No, it's OK everyone does it!!

Back