• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

Interesting that Kyle Shortridge has backed out of a verbal for the second time, this time it being Purdue who is left holding the short end of the stick. Profile doesnt show him interested in us anymore though.

There is a lot of talk on the Auburn sites about him possibly decommitting. Of course, he was at the Clemson/South Carolina game, and Tennessee has come at him hard, and I haven't seen Wake in the discussion, but who knows.

Apparently, AU commit, Carl Lawson (5* DE, #2 nationally) is tight with Wake signee, Cory Helms. Helms, along with Wake staff, is pushing him hard to change his commitment to Wake. Helms thinks we have a real shot and is asking Wake fans to encourage Lawson on Twitter. IF we somehow landed Lawson, it would be our biggest get ever, obviously!

There is a lot of talk on the Auburn sites about him possibly decommitting. Of course, he was at the Clemson/South Carolina game, and Tennessee has come at him hard, and I haven't seen Wake in the discussion, but who knows.

0.000000% chance he comes here.

Regardless if Cory thinks it will help we should be blowing up his twitter.

I am a hopeful wake FAN. Meaning I cheer for wake teams when all the recruits are officially deacs..However, when it comes to recruiting, im very pessimistic. So the chance we get this guy: 0.00

New commit?

Wake Football ‏@DeacsRecruiting
Add another one to the board! #Deacs #ClassOf2013

It's a recruiting violation. Don't do it.

Telling a recruit he should be a deac, badger, or hole is a recruiting violation. If that is the case there should be 1000's of violations daily.

I see a Dezmond Wortham not Worth is that the right guy RB out of Texas?

Got some video of him on the scout link. He looks pretty quick and hits the hole fast.

Nice runner. Good size and speed. Probably heard Graysons footsteps.

Yeah, good commit. This probably means Grayson is not going to be a Deac, but could be wrong.

More than anything, its nice to keep getting Texas commits. Who's heading that uo these days? Jackson? Duffie?

Back