• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

He saw his best oppotunity and he jumped on it. His offer list wasn't going to get any better. I like the GPA too. He won't pull a LaRonji. Now, just get a DE and we can close the book on a very good class (a great one if we land Grayson too).

No disrespect, but I really wanted Calvin the CB from Texas that was visiting this weekend. Seems he didn't even have time to talk to his family and make a decision. He was starting to gain a lot of interest from bigger programs has 4.3 speed and nice size.

My guess is this means we would that we would not take another DB unless we miss on other positions of need.

Calvin played WR this year too. Let's see how things shake out. Davin Bellamy is posting about his "Great" trip to Knoxville. If he de-commits from FSU, he might push Jaylen Miller to us. Just a little wishful thinking.

Has anyone heard who we plan to hire in Galloway's place? This close to signing day we could use someone with good high school connections to reel in some new talent.

Grobe had a in-home with Ejiofor last night. He brought the whole D staff with him. Good-bye Miller, hello Duke. I bet we fill the Galloway spot after NSD but before spring ball.

Grobe had a in-home with Ejiofor last night. He brought the whole D staff with him. Good-bye Miller, hello Duke. I bet we fill the Galloway spot after NSD but before spring ball.

We must have realized our chance with Miller were slim

Miller who reportedly has been "high" on us most of the year cancels his official on the big weekend- is getting his uniform fitted in Knoxville-- he ain't coming. We are his fall back position at best. Kids who don't really want to be here usually don't work out- too different an environment. Actions speak louder than words.

Has anyone heard who we plan to hire in Galloway's place? This close to signing day we could use someone with good high school connections to reel in some new talent.

I have heard we are looking at some assistants on a historically good team, but that is all I can say at the moment.

If I am reading the twitter exchange between Calvin and Helms correctly, he is coming to Wake.

I am not making it out yet from what I seen he is trying to decide between us and TCU and Cory told him go ACC.

I'd love to have CC, but have we ever gotten a Texas kid who had a solid offer from a good Texas team (Big 12)? Don't count Hedlund. Grobe said that he was a gray shirt at TCU who wanted to start school on time.

I saw that we received a commitment from linebacker Julian Thomas of Dothan High School (AL). I couldn't find any info about him online. Does anyone know anything?

I saw that we received a commitment from linebacker Julian Thomas of Dothan High School (AL). I couldn't find any info about him online. Does anyone know anything?
Google him and pick berecruited.com. It has a 28 min highlight video. I guess a few more benchwarmers will be getting their walking papers this spring. He's our 21st commit.

Google him and pick berecruited.com. It has a 28 min highlight video. I guess a few more benchwarmers will be getting their walking papers this spring. He's our 21st commit.

Nice! Notable stats : 6'4-210 / 33" vert./ 260 Bench --- and most impressive is 141 tackles/ 33 TFL / 7 sacks and 4 FF. You love guys who put up numbers...

I guess we can scratch Jacobs and Madison off the list. That leaves Ejiofor and Calvin as probables and Grayson as a hopefull.

Back