• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

Man I wanted Nigel Harris, but I guess we are done at lb.

Ziggy and Cameron both had surgery on the same day the other day. Are they going to be good to go come spring?

Ziggy and Cameron both had surgery on the same day the other day. Are they going to be good to go come spring?

Do not like hearing that Cameron had a surgery. I hope it wasn't on the same shoulder he had surgery on before. If so we may be looking at a Ted Stachitis 2.0 where we have a QB having multiple surgeries on his throwing shoulder before even playing a snap.

Suncoast DT Ke'Tyrus Marks adds a #Wake offer after recruiting coordinator Ray McCartney visited Marks at home tonight

Where do we stand on Grayson and are we getting a wr to replace Alex.

Do not like hearing that Cameron had a surgery. I hope it wasn't on the same shoulder he had surgery on before. If so we may be looking at a Ted Stachitis 2.0 where we have a QB having multiple surgeries on his throwing shoulder before even playing a snap.

Cameron's surgery was on his knee.

A couple of questions please. Who is Ziggy on the football team, and did we lose Alex Montgomery in the recruiting battle?

Where do we stand on Grayson and are we getting a wr to replace Alex.
We'll find out about Grayson on NSD. It seems that we're after more DL help. Heard that we offered Solo Ceesay from St Louis. He has a verbal with Penn.

Cameron's surgery was on his knee.

Great to here (relatively speaking). I noticed another guy on crutches but the name escapes me now, one of the redshirt o-linemen.

I will gladly eat crow if we get Grayson, but I think for all our mental health we should keep in mind our track record with hat pickers.

A couple of questions please. Who is Ziggy on the football team, and did we lose Alex Montgomery in the recruiting battle?

Ziggy is Zach Allen I believe he had shoulder surgery not sure. We lost Alex, but he has not committed anywhere as far as I am aware. We need another wr, rb, and DL.

Madison scheduled to visit Feb 1st. It's him or Ejiofor for the DE spot. I'm not sure when/if Ceesay will visit, but it seems that where after one more passrusher.

Back