• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

Ejiofor first move is to pop up out of his stance. That can be corrected with coaching. You can't teach this kind of motor into a kid. If I'm an upperclassman, and biding my time, I'd start to worry that one of these kids is going to jump ahead of me.

Mike Weaver seems to be 5'9 150lbs out of Millbrook HS wr perhaps?

The only Mike Weaver I can find is a safety from Fairfield,Ca. outside Travis Air Force Base, north bay area. He's listed at 6'3" which looks about right standing next to Grobe.

Ejiofor first move is to pop up out of his stance. That can be corrected with coaching. You can't teach this kind of motor into a kid. If I'm an upperclassman, and biding my time, I'd start to worry that one of these kids is going to jump ahead of me.

This.

Mike Weaver -- S --- CA ?

Hudl ~ http://www.hudl.com/athlete/454825/#highlights/19133373

Quick film eval : looks somewhat like Mike Olson did in highschool except he's probably (as a SR) a little taller and thicker but not as fast. *(At the same stage of career)

This kid looks like a MLB prospect and navigates the 'shit' pretty well.

Last edited:
If the picture is with Mitchell, he is probably a kicker/punter. I think the Weaver from Ca. is the wrong guy. Maybe another Aussie?

kid can kick if it is the same guy. Does this give us 5 scholarship kickers/punters now?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/492150/#highlights/34254374

When you watch Duke's highschool highlights...he's #36 in your program...
also take a look at the other DE at Alief Taylor...#86 on the other side is Army All-American and USC soft verbal Torrodney Prevot @ 6'3 and 210 DE. Duke holds up real well is all I can say...Ejiofor can play.

Very true. This was one of the things I noticed watching Tylor Harris' youtube videos this time last year and he worked out alright for us.

70 yarder right footed and probably most impressive was the 50 yard boot with the left foot. All tee shots but still... also can punt the hell out of the ball but has steps/tech work. Some giant punts, though.

A switch-kicker? Impressive, yes. Useful?

As usual, we've had our last minute surge of commits with 4 this past weekend.
There are a few more I'd love to have but not sure how many schollies we have left.
Does anyone have an official number?
Obviously, a lot depends on whcih current players won't be back for various reasons.

Back