• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

I think that the early enrollees count towards '12, which would give us 21 commits. I'm not sure which walk-ons received 'ships and how they would count against the 85. Bolling and Lowe were arrested, I don't know if either of them will be back. You might see Rucker and Cross graduate and move on. What ever the number is, you won't confuse Jim Grobe with Urban Meyer.

Justin Madison said today he's down to ISU and Wake. USF just offered him and Taggart is getting him to come in to USF Thursday for an unofficial before he heads to Winston on Friday

Think Helms and Harris are still trying to talk their 4* DE teammate into dropping the soft verbal to Auburn and coming to Wake.

If you are talking about Carl Lawson, he is the 4th ranked player in the country by Rivals. We'd have a better shot at getting rid of Lobo than we would landing Lawson.

If you are talking about Carl Lawson, he is the 4th ranked player in the country by Rivals. We'd have a better shot at getting rid of Lobo than we would landing Lawson.

We got to get lucky sooner or later. Helms and Harris are great recruiters for the university.

Hope you are right James, but I don't think Lawson has even taken a visit here and have never seen an interview where he even mentioned Wake. When teams like Auburn and Clemson are in the mix with a 5 star, I don't really think we have a shot.

I see Gattis flipped a RB away from NC State today. I guess if we can't have him on staff here we will have to settle for him taking away players from other teams in our conference.

that stinks that probably mean Grayson to State now.
You might be right. I think that if we get him, he'll play this year and Wortham will redshirt. Grayson can do things that no other back we have can do. I'm talking OJ Anderson against the Bills, Pound it in the 4th. If not, it's back to Air Grobe and mis-direction.

Per twitter, Matt Dayes is saying he has not officially switched to Vandy, but is very confused

Wortham is rehabbing a torn ACL he will definitely redshirt.

Does the commitment of Johnny Armstrong have the potential to affect Grayson? Or is Armstrong going to be a WR?

Back