• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

I think we might have an out of the blue big signing day surprise this year.

Last edited:
Remember '11 when Harrell switch to Ga Tech and we ended up with Airyn Willis, who was committed to GT. It was like the were traded for each other. I just hope we keep what we have already.

Ga Tech went after our texas CBs. Both turned them down. Sticking with Deacs. Watch out for more cloak and dagger stuff until NSD.

Ga Tech went after our texas CBs. Both turned them down. Sticking with Deacs. Watch out for more cloak and dagger stuff until NSD.

I'll take that as a compliment.............we've got some pretty good guys that others are coveting.

It seems like this class already has some good chemistry and is sticking together........they have high expectations for themselves

Just noticed something very unusual on Scouts list of our commits. Ali Lamot was a NR when we recruited him, now he is listed as a 3*. That is very unusual, especially since as far as I know no one else recruited him.

Always seems the recruits we pick up early in the process always turn out to be legit in the rankings by the end of the process. You rarely see us pick up an NR early who stays NR the whole time.

agreed I am really excited about the D side of this class, the OL, and Tyree. I am wait and see on the others.

I know it's early, but any news yet on Justin Madison's visit this weekend?

I reviewed our whole roster today and based on my guesses about who's going to be back and who's not (due to injury, graduation, etc) I came up with 60 or 61. Therefore, I'm guessing this class will be 24 or 25.............we can take 2 more.
We haven't had a full (25) class since I don't know when.

I reviewed our whole roster today and based on my guesses about who's going to be back and who's not (due to injury, graduation, etc) I came up with 60 or 61. Therefore, I'm guessing this class will be 24 or 25.............we can take 2 more.
We haven't had a full (25) class since I don't know when.
The 3 recruits that enrolled in January count towards the 2012 class so we could take as many as 4 more.

The 3 recruits that enrolled in January count towards the 2012 class so we could take as many as 4 more.

Correct.

Although if we take 4 more, then that would put us above the 85 limit (based on my estimate and/or unless some other current players are not on the roster next year)
Either way, this is going to be the biggest and best class we've had in some time

Mike Weaver hasn't appeared on any of the recruiting services committment list. Is he a gray shirt?

Back