• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 GRAND SLAM CONTEST - cville wins PGA; NFDeac wins Grand Slam!

Worst crowd I've ever seen at a major. The yelling is out of control. "Mashed Potatoes" "Baba Booey" that shit has to stop. They need to kick those "men" out.

I bet that's what Furyk was looking at. Worse than Bethpage.

Agreed. "SWEDISH FISH!" Even if it's funny, it's a dick thing to do. Surprised they didn't get after Furyk for taking so long on his putts (or did they? I was watching on DVR.)

Dude grabbed his wife's ass. Amanda Dufner is pretty good looking.
That was so awesome.

First time I remember agreeing with Ian Poulter. They need more proactive security at tournaments not held in Phoenix. Don't effin' yell and cheer till you see the ball is in the air and it's a good shot.

Great ball striking by Dufner today. He's not as long as Scott and Stenson, but he's an extremely consistent ball striker as a medium distance guy. Has always seemed like a cool guy too. Very happy for him. Only guy on the leaderboard I wanted it more for was Stricker, but I don't think a major is going to be in his cards. Also nice to see Bradley come out to congratulate him.

Became a big Bradley fan after his interview on Feherty. Seems like a really cool guy. Worth watching if you haven't seen it. He and Duf are really good friends and they bust each other's chops all the time...for example, Keegan is one that got that #Dufnering pic out there.

Thanks, Sleepy! Your work and talents are appreciated. :golfclap:

Thanks again Sleepy! And thanks to Dufner, Stenson and Scott for finally getting me in the winner's circle.

Was watching Mike&Mike this a.m. and they were railing at the idiot fans who were yelling all the stupid things on air during swings. I used to hate all the youdaman and go in the hole shouts. If you're gonna yell something, wait until the golfer completes his full swing, or more preferably until you can see that it was actually a good shot. They really should start ejecting the fans who do this, and then you'll see it stop.

Back