• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Kentucky Derby- The Day After

I have a trifecta box of 5, 8, 14 (normandy invasion, goldencents and Verazanno)

i know java's war is a deep closer b/c i watched him come from behind in the bluegrass. who are the other deep closers in the field?

Have a beer, don't drink mixed drinks. They measure shot shots. :)

I might throw Itsmyluckday in the exotics. They just said he wasn't fully trained for the FL Derby...

I might even lean more towards Itsmyluckyday over Verranzano due to the weather and experience.

I made a tiny Pick 3 bet- I need the 5, 8 or 9 to win this race and Single Dan to win the next then the Derby.

I can't believe TVG's site is down on Derby Day.

i know java's war is a deep closer b/c i watched him come from behind in the bluegrass. who are the other deep closers in the field?

Palaca Malice, Will Take Charge

To a lesser amount= Overanalyze and My Lute.

I'm not sure what they finished that last race in, but they FLEW the first half (44 2/5 or 3/5) in the GII race that just finished.

They just posted the time of 1:22.35. That's pretty quick.

The races clearly showed no one wants to be anywhere near the rail

Which race # is the derby?

TVG is still having problems. That's unbelievable.

If i could change my own tri box, i'd probably drop Normandy Invasion and replace him with Itsmyluckyday.

frac daddy will make ya jump jump

the daddy frac will make ya jump jump

Motherfracker!!!!

Winner
longest shot
then my two horses...

DAMN!!!!

Back